Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kaffah Collector : Siti Maryam Khan from Singapore





Hi Maryam, Can you share with us how and where did you know about KAFFAH Collection?
Actually, I did not know about KAFFAH collection. Even after I bought some inners, I still had no idea that its owner was Siti Juwariah from Indonesia. At that time, I was just surfing Facebook and saw TC selling these KAFFAH inners. I was wearing the normal inners that did not cover my neck and I thought I gave it a try. I'm glad I did :)

When do you start to wear KAFFAH InnerScarf?
When I started wearing hijab in Oct 2010, I was on a quest to find inners and shawls that suit and complement me the best. I tried a lot of inners - those that do not cover my necks and even those which cover my neck but from different sellers. I bought my first KAFFAH InnerScarf in black (a safe colour :)) and love it instantly!

 So how many do you have now in your collection?
Currently, I have 29 in my collection. Some colours are duplicate (like I have 3 blacks, 2 whites) because I always scare myself that I may outwear the basic colours and then do not have any as "standby". I'm still waiting for more yummy colours from KAFFAH (like gold, yellow, different shades of green, blue, pink etc *hint hint*)

What make you stick with KAFFAH Innerscarf?
First and foremost, it is of the right size... it stays put on my head and it does not show reveal any hair even at the end of a long working day. Secondly, the material is comfortable and cooling, perfect for a teacher who spends her time in non-airconditioned classrooms. Thirdly, they come in a variety of colours. I definitely have a KAFFAH in a colour to match whatever shawls I pick out to put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment